Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Another Happy Bride at Elizabeth's! How was your Experience with us? We'd Love to Hear!

What a beautiful bride Alexis was! We are so happy for her! This is what Alexis had to say about Elizabeths's How was your experience shopping with us? We'd love to hear from you! 

"Elizabeth's was such a pleasure to work with.  I had this image of a dress I always imagined myself in on my wedding day and Elizabeth, with the help of her team, found the exact dress I had envisioned.  I have a very busy schedule as a physician and Elizabeth's worked with me in finding times that were conducive to my schedule for dress fittings.  They also allowed my sister and I to come and browse bridesmaid dresses later in the evening and gave us the privacy to try on as many as we wanted.  My sister also found her wedding dress at Elizabeth's and couldn't have been happier with how she looked on her wedding day.  From the gown, to accessories, to their seamstress, Elizabeth's is the top of the line and makes your day truly special.  Elizabeth and her team are truly like family to us." Alexis Haftka


No comments:

Post a Comment